Sunday, October 14, 2007

Time for an update

Well its the end of my third week here, and the end of week two of classes. Things seem to be going a bit better. I'm getting along with people better, and I think I'm even starting to make friends. I've also finally started all my classes. I'm only taking two, a Soviet History module for postgrads, that consists of me and one other student, so that is quite interesting to say the least, it really is just a two hour long conversation with the professor, who is quite zany, and I also like that. The other class i'm taking is a Russian class, to keep up with my language skills etc. I quite like the way language classes here are structured.

I dont really know what else to say right now. Boxing is going well although I didn't make it to training this morning because I was up till 6 watching the Sox fucking lose to the Tribe. Oh well the series is tied, and we will come back and win. We've still got Dice-K to pitch, and after Sabathia and Carmona, who did not pitch well their pitching goes downhill. But jesus christ Francona better keep Gagne off the mound.

No comments: